* China’s People’s Daily released the clip on its social media account today
* It captures armoured vehicles entering a ‘service area’ one after another
* The post warned armed police are entitled to deal with ‘riots and terror attacks’
* China today slammed Hong Kong protests and linked them to ‘terrorism’
* Footage emerged after the city was rocked by another weekend of clashes
* Protesters rallied at the airport today and authority had to cancel all flights
* A Beijing military chief in Hong Kong previously said troops were ready
China’s state-run newspaper People’s Daily today released a video that appears to show military vehicles being mobilised to a mainland city bordering Hong Kong.
The clip captures armoured fighting vehicles entering a ‘service area’ one after another while other military vehicles were travelling on a highway.
The news outlet said the footage had emerged on social media today without commenting on its authenticity.
However, the paper warned that Chinese law gives the country’s People’s Armed Police Force the right to deal with riots, chaos, serious violent incidents, terrorist attacks and other incidents regarding social security.
Read more ….
More News On China Releasing Video Footage Of Military Vehicles Gathering At The Hong Kong Border
Footage shows Chinese military vehicles purportedly moving towards Hong Kong border –– News.com.au
Chinese armed police truck convoy rolls into city near Hong Kong — SCMP
China media says Hong Kong protesters are ‘asking for self-destruction’ as military assembles nearby — CNBC